Prevention is often better than cure and that is certainly true when your computer system has done something to bring you to your metaphorical and sometimes physical knees. Incidents such as loss of information or the developement of a new strain of virus resulting in days of inactivity can cause acute frustration. We believe we are the solution to your IT difficulties and have an extensive service portfolio to help you.
The internet is full of viruses, search agents, spyware, and malware causing all kinds of infections resulting in memory leakage, freezing, start-up difficulties, browser hi-jacking, applications crashing and other performance issues. Most of these can be avoided by good anti-virus applications and firewall policies. Unfortunately this isn't always enough and certainly does not help after your systems have been infected. We can help by regularly monitoring your systems, identifying and eradicating threats before they become an irritation.
At Progressive Apse we understand that many small enterprises cannot sustain in house IT support and have to rely on outsourcing. We also realise what a minefield that can be as you seek to get value for money from a reputable IT company.
We believe in good ethics as a company and will do everything to properly look after your IT infrastructure at regular or adhoc intervals because we understand that a business's success is founded on its customers having full confidence in the services and products it provides.
Support Level Agreement
You may purchase IT Support for a fixed number of days per month in multiples of six month periods. Rates start from £35/hour depending on requirements and is more cost effective than adhoc support.
Depending on the support required, rates start from £50.
Requesting IT Support
For all your IT support enquiries please click the IT SUPPORT REQUEST FORM link so we can provide you with a competitive quote.
Unfortunately we do not offer telephone based IT support at this moment. Any calls we take requesting telephone based IT advice will generally be referred to our website unless you have an active Support Level Agreement.
- Remote and on-site server/workstation support.
- Router and internet installation & configuration.
- Wired and wireless client server or peer-to-peer networking.
- VPN configuration for remote client access.
- Workstation upgrades, rebuilds, repairs and security.
- Operating system and application software installation and upgrades.
- Workstation fault finding and health checks.
- Computer virus detection and removal.
- Server and workstation component upgrades and parts replacement.
- Purchasing laptops, desktops, servers and operating systems.
- Data backup & recovery strategies.
- Pick up and drop off service.
- Contacts & Resource Management software
- Ideal for contacts driven organisations
- Single user or network editions
- Configurable components
- Remote and on site server support
- Hardware and software upgrades
- Computer rebuilds, virus detection and removal
- Wired and wireless networking
- Broadband and router configuration