Further information about privacy and data protection issues including the online Register of Data Controllers can be found on the Information Commissioner's website at http://www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk/.
2. Who we areWe are Progressive Apse Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 03292248. Our registered office is at 14 Levine Gardens, Barking, Essex IG11 0UH. Please see our contact section for more information. If you have any queries about the information we hold on you, please contact our Data Protection Compliance Officer, who you may write to at the address above, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 020 8262 0880.
3. How we collect information from you3.1. Through completion of online forms
3.1.1. We collect information about you if complete any of the various forms on our site to contact us, make enquiries, order products and services, apply to us and give us feedback.
3.1.2. We need you to give us certain information, which will be indicated on the form you are required to complete in order to place an order. It would help us if you give us any other information that you think will be relevant but you are under no obligation to do so.
3.2. Through traffic data and site statistics
3.2.1. We do keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by our server, such as your IP address, the URL you visited before ours, the URL you visit after leaving our site and which pages you visit.
3.2.2. We also collect some site statistics such as page hits and page views.
3.2.3. We are not readily able to identify any individual from traffic data or site statistics.
3.3. By you contacting us by other methods other than the website
3.3.1. The website provides a telephone number and email addresses for you to contact us. We will collect information from you that you provide through any of these methods.
3.3.2. We may also collect other information you supply to us after your initial contact with us.
4. Security and storage of information4.1. We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
4.2. Please remember that normal Internet email is insecure.
4.3. We will store your information at least for the duration of any customer relationship we have with you, or as otherwise required by law (normally up to a maximum of 7 years for legal and tax reasons).
5. What your information is used for5.1. If you buy software or services from us, we will use your information to fulfil your order and to provide you with the software or service you have requested.
5.2. If you register to use one of the community areas or other restricted areas on our website, we will use your information to provide those membership services to you.
5.3. If you agree when you register with us or buy from us, we will also use your information for marketing purposes. If you do not want the information we hold on you to be used in this manner, you must first contact us either by writing to our Data Protection Compliance Officer, or by e-mailing us at email@example.com and establish your preferences.
5.4. If you do not object, we will use the information we hold on you to contact you for feedback on your use of our software and/or services and/or website.
5.5. We may use aggregated data about users of our site, sales patterns and other statistical data to improve our site, but it will not be possible to identify individuals from that aggregated data.
6. With whom we may share your information6.1. We will not share your information with any other organisation except in the following circumstances.
6.2. We will share your information with another organisation to which we transfer, or are in discussions to transfer, our rights and obligations under our agreement with you.
6.3. We may share your information with another organisation that buys our company or our assets, or with another organisation from which we acquire a company or business, and in the course of any preceding negotiations with that organisation, which may or may not lead to a sale.
6.4. We may share your information with our funders or potential funders, such as our bank and with our professional advisers who have a reasonable need to see it.
6.5. We may share your information with any group companies of ours so that they can provide any products and services to you that you request.
6.6. We may, on occasion share your information with carefully selected businesses so that they can send you details of other software-related products and services. Alternatively, we may on occasion use your information to send you details of the products and services of carefully selected businesses which are complementary to our own products and services. If you do not want the information we hold on you to be used in this manner, you must contact us either by writing to our Data Protection Compliance Officer, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.7. We may provide anonymous aggregated data to reputable third parties on a commercial basis.
6.8. We will give third party providers who supply services to us, or who process information on our behalf, incidental access to your information but will always take steps to ensure their security measures are adequate to protect your information. Any credit or debit card details are passed to our payment provider and your card issuer.
6.9. We will disclose your information to enforcement authorities if asked to do so, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings or if otherwise required to do so by law.
7. Your rights7.1. You have a right to rectify any errors in information we hold about you, and to change or correct any details you have already given us. Please inform us about changes to your details so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
7.2. You also have a right to be removed from any mailing list we hold at any time, but you must first contact us either by writing to our Data Protection Compliance Officer, or e-mailing us at email@example.com.
7.3. You have a right to see a copy of the information we hold about you on payment of a statutory fee, which is currently £10. Before we agree to this, you must provide with sufficient evidence of your identity and sufficient details of the information you wish to see to enable us to locate it.
8. Transfers outside Europe8.1. We are obliged to satisfy ourselves before transferring your information to a country outside the EEA that it provides adequate protection for your data protection rights. The EEA comprises the EU countries and Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. Countries outside the EEA may not give the same level of protection to your information as those within the EEA.
- Contacts & Resource Management software
- Ideal for contacts driven organisations
- Single user or network editions
- Configurable components
- Remote and on site server support
- Hardware and software upgrades
- Computer rebuilds, virus detection and removal
- Wired and wireless networking
- Broadband and router configuration